Tuesday, January 21, 2014



A heavy Leaf
by: Chassil Acapulco



You're like a huge leaf now
Your full and wanted to let go but how?
When you're still a child how I remembered you bow
To these person the womb came from; your home your vow

It hurts white strands of hair fall please not
The more it is the shorter the time I'll knock 
If time will allow if not, I say to God
"I never regret the day you come out"
I never forgot.

Oh I'd love to see you for me to show
I know you grow each time will flow
I know you eat and fix yourself alone
I can't imagine life without You,

my Child I love You till the time I'll let go.











 thank you for reading my poem :)
im not a mother yet ok? :))
please add me on facebook :)
chassil acapulco


No comments:

Our Mystery

You being my friend was my choice, you being my best friend was my choice either, my companion , my sweet prison, almost everything was my...